What We Treat
Children, teens, and adults can be affected by mood disorders. We tailor treatments according to each person's experiences and needs, incorporating the latest research about effective treatments.
Where to begin
The treatments we utilize are evidence-based and seek to help children, adolescents, and young adults to successfully remedy symptoms and maintain their success over time.
An individual’s treatment may also involve parents and/or family members.
A Personal Approach
The clinicians at the Counseling Center Group take a personal approach to each patient and family, understanding that no two children, adolescents, or young adults are the same, and treatment should be tailored as needed.
Tell-tale Signs of a Mood Disorder
Mood disorders are often associated with the following symptoms:
Some Key Benefits from Therapy for Mood Disorders
- Improves symptoms of depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood issues
- Provides personalized treatment plans tailored to each individual
- Incorporates proven, evidence-based treatment methods
- Addresses related concerns like low self-esteem, relationship trouble, and lack of concentration
- Equips patients with coping skills and tools to manage symptoms long-term
- Provides support system and expert guidance from trained clinicians
- Reduces feelings of hopelessness and suicidal ideation
- Regulates sleep disturbances like insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Improves family dynamics and incorporates loved ones into treatment
- Restores enjoyment and interest in life through improved mood